All electrical work is usually done as part of a larger job. For example if you wanted new sockets or spot lights and switches then this job must be done before any decorating takes place. Since it became law on January 1st 2005, all the relevant domestic NICEIC certificates are provided after the job is done. If it is just a switch you require installing, then we can source a handyman to do the work for you – remember to get the necessary domestic NICEIC certificate once the job has been completed.